The cost of a Home Paternity Test Kit starts out at $108, which includes cheek swabs for one child and one alleged father. If you decide to use our discreet specimin options, such as toothbrush or nail clippings instead of the standard cheek swabs, a small fee will apply. You can select your specimen type and number of alleged fathers/children by clicking “Order Now”
Home Paternity Test Kit
Do you have any doubts about the paternity of a child? Do you need to get answers quickly and in full confidentiality? Get the answers with our new home paternity test. All our paternity test results are carried out on 21 genetic markers, the highest in the industry. We also test the amelogenin sex gene to ensure our clients do not mix up samples. If the alleged father is the biological father, the results will show a probability of paternity of 99.99% or higher. If he is not the biological father, our paternity test will exclude the alleged father with a probability of paternity of 0%.
Paternity testing with this PaternityLab.com home test kit is a simple, non-invasive process that tests for paternity using cheek swabs from the child and the alleged father(s). Our kit has been specially created with our clients in mind and we have ensured a sample collection that is quick and that can be done in the comfort of your own home. The cheek swabs we provide inside our kit can be used on children and adults and are absolutely painless. If a cheek swab is not possible, we do also offer discreet specimen options, such as toothbrush or nail clippings for an additional fee. Click on “Order Now” and choose your preferred specimen type.
At PaternityLab.com we understand just how stressful the wait for the results can be – to make things as easy and as stress-free as possible for you, we provide accurate test results in just 1-2 business days.
Our Home Paternity Test Kit is 99.9999% accurate. We test 21 genetic markers in our CLIA certified laboratory to ensure the most accurate results possible in just 1 to 2 business days.
Our Home Paternity Test Kit is 100% confidential. We will not release the results of the test to anybody other than the individual ordering the test. It is illegal for a lab to supply an outside party with information regarding your paternity test results.
The charges on the payment method will appear as “TrueLabs” and all packaging is discreet.
If the alleged fathers or children have separate mailing addresses, PaternityLab.com can mail out kits to as many addresses as needed for a small additional shipping fee. You can select this option on the order page by clicking “Order Now”.
All results are delivered via email in just 1-2 business days. On the order form, customers can also provide multiple email addresses so all relevant parties can get an official copy of the results directly from the laboratory.
All orders placed Monday through Friday before 2pm Central Time will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2pm Central Time on Fridays will be shipped the following Monday morning.
No, there is no need to visit a lab. We ship each kit with a set of instructions so you can easily complete the sample collection at home.
No. Depending on which specimen type you select when purchasing your Home Kit, you would either provide a painless cheek swab from the inside of the mouth, a used toothbrush, or nail clippings.
No, when used as directed, anyone can be tested using our Home Paternity Test Kits.
In order to ensure your privacy, we do not currently accept insurance. However, we can provide you with an itemized receipt for insurance reimbursement purposes.